New class commencement in Mid September 2011
Diploma in Anatomy & Physiology (Theory)
Understand and able to describe the anatomy & physiolog, diseases & disorders of:
- Cell & tissues
- The skin
- Skeletal system
- Muscular system
- Circulatory system
- Lymphatic system
- Respiratory system
- Urinary system
- Digestive system
- Nerves system
- Endocrine system
- Reproductive system
FEES: S$1,500.00 by 3 instalments (Cash, cheque or Visa/Master card)
INCLUSIVE: Handouts and support by email or classroom discussions
- Diploma in Lymphatic system (Theory & Practical)
Understand and able to discribe the functions, diseases and disorders of the Lymphatic System
Able to perform a full Lymphatic drainage treatment after the completion of training.
- The Lymph
- The functions of lymph fluid, lymph nodes & lymph vessels
- The techniques (Rotary circles, stationary circles, pumping, scoop etc)
- The effect of the Lymph Drainage techniques
- The diseases and disorders
- Cautions and contra-indication to Lymph Drainage techniques/treatment
- Client care & consultation skills
- Post treatment advice
- Home care advice
- The code of ethics
FEES: S$1,800.00 by 3 instalments in Cash, cheque or Visa/Master card
INCLUSIVE: Handouts and the use of facilities
3 Models of 3 times each.
- Diploma In Aromatherapy
Able to understand and describe:
- The history & trend
- The fragrant mind, use and abuse
- Synergy and quality
- Extraction methods
- Plant taxonomy
- General properties & contraindications of essential oils
- Carrier oil
- Blending techniques (Face & body massage oil, shower gel, therapeutic talc, lotion and perfume)
- Consultation skill
Able to perform a full Madame Murray Technique
- Personal hygiene and image, enviromental safety and hygiene
- Massage table and trolley hygiene and decorations
- Full sequence of body and face technique
- Client care and communication skills
- Consultation & contraindications
- Blending to individual need
- Full massage technique
FEES: S$1,800.00 by 3 equal payment by cash, cheque or Visa/Master Card.
INCLUSIVE: Handouts and the use of materials during class.
Case Study Fees: S$320.00 by Cash, cheque or Visa/Master Card
for the use of facilities for 20 visits.
Registration fees (non-refundable) : $100.00 by Cash, cheque or Visa/Master as part of your course fees.
$500.00 off for those who sign-up for all the above 3 Courses.
Class capacity: 10 students/per class
Day class: 4 x 3hours per week.
Evening class: 2 evenings x 3 hrs per week.
Please call 63247890 or Email: email@example.com